Two Legends

Great singers like Selena Quintanilla and Aaliyah Haughton are my favorite legends. Both of them had an impact on people. I still think of them and feel very inspired. The memories of them are not dead, and I feel the need to go on writing and creating art of them. I think about what they could have done and all of the things that Selena and Aaliyah did not get a chance to do. They were both on their way to be greater than what they were. I can not say that it would have been too much for them. They had great responsibility to lead whether they considered themselves as leaders or not. Selena and Aaliyah were good girls and people would have done anything for them. I believe that they helped to change some people just being alive using their talents in a good way. Selena and Aaliyah knew that they were great, but I don't think they realize what it was that they needed to do for God with their abilities. Maybe God allowed them to be taken in order for them to see what needed to be done. Maybe Selena and Aaliyah left us because they were needed for higher things and to meet God.


Today, I feel inspired and can feel something spiritually about the two of them. I believe that if they are with Christ, they are not dead. We understand the word dead as seeing a person die and leaving their bodies. We do not think of the rest of it. Aaliyah and Selena are both spirit now compared to us that are physically alive. They are like the angels now. Matt. 22:29-32 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. (30) For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. (31) I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. So spiritually Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are not dead. They are in heaven. The same thing applies for Aaliyah and Selena if they are in heaven.

Art

Today I go on making banners for my blogs, art, and writing about them. This is one of the banners that I have made of Aaliyah. I look at many pictures of Selena and Aaliyah in order to paint and draw on computer. I also draw by hand and use 3D modeling programs. It's not always easy to do.