I love pizzas! So to get more out of my favorite energy-boosting meal, I have decided to have it always ready whenever I am hungry at home, and so I bought some dough for my ref to keep. And not having an oven to cook it is not a problem at all. I just want my pizza simple and not like the fancy-looking ones bought at the pizza parlors.
Aside from the dough, I bought myself slices of spiced ham, Quickmelt cheese, hotdog, green pepper, a bottle of McCormick’s pizza seasoning with its blend of pepper, garlic and herbs, cooking oil, and a sachet of Italian pizza sauce. These are all I need for my homemade pizza.
Aside from the dough, I bought myself slices of spiced ham, Quickmelt cheese, hotdog, green pepper, a bottle of McCormick’s pizza seasoning with its blend of pepper, garlic and herbs, cooking oil, and a sachet of Italian pizza sauce. These are all I need for my homemade pizza.
Procedure
So we don’t have an oven at home. How do we do it? Simple, we fry the dough. I bought my dough with the size that would fit my frying pan at home. And it's going to be our favorite homemade pan pizza.
So first, we prepare the toppings for our pizza. Pour the pizza sauce in a bowl. Fry our spiced ham and hotdog. Slice them into smaller pieces. Also slice small pieces of green pepper.
We heat the frying pan and pour a small amount of cooking oil on it so the dough won’t stick in the pan. Fry our dough flipping it over once in a while until it looks toasted enough. Remove the dough from the pan and put it in a plate. Evenly spread the pizza sauce on the dough. Generously sprinkle it with grated Quickmelt cheese.
Put the slices of ham, hotdogs and green pepper at the top then sprinkle it with our McCormick seasoning. Carefully move the prepared pizza into the frying pan again, cover it and heat it again so the cheese becomes melted enough. Just make sure the bottom of the dough won’t get burned.
Slice our freshly-cooked fried pan pizza, serve immediately and enjoy
So first, we prepare the toppings for our pizza. Pour the pizza sauce in a bowl. Fry our spiced ham and hotdog. Slice them into smaller pieces. Also slice small pieces of green pepper.
We heat the frying pan and pour a small amount of cooking oil on it so the dough won’t stick in the pan. Fry our dough flipping it over once in a while until it looks toasted enough. Remove the dough from the pan and put it in a plate. Evenly spread the pizza sauce on the dough. Generously sprinkle it with grated Quickmelt cheese.
Put the slices of ham, hotdogs and green pepper at the top then sprinkle it with our McCormick seasoning. Carefully move the prepared pizza into the frying pan again, cover it and heat it again so the cheese becomes melted enough. Just make sure the bottom of the dough won’t get burned.
Slice our freshly-cooked fried pan pizza, serve immediately and enjoy